Hotel Atlet Century Park Jakarta
The Tanoa International Hotel has just been conferred with the 4-Star Rating by the AAA Tourism, and recently received the 2008 Business Excellence Award from the government of Fiji Islands.
Through its internationally recognized hotel accommodations in Fiji Islands, the Tanoa International Hotel is looking forward to share with guests the beauty of Fiji’s 333 islands. Tanoa International Hotel’s standard-setting hotel service is aimed at giving guests the perfect jump off point to an ideal Fiji Islands holiday.
The hotel is situated in Jakarta’s business district, within convenient distance to major shopping centers.
Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia, is the country’s political and economic hub. It’s a flourishing cosmopolitan area, with many fine restaurants, shopping and entertainment centers, parks, museums, and more. Despite its increasing urbanity, Jakarta continues to be a melting pot that balances the cultures of over 200 ethnic groups.
Guests staying at Hotel Atlet Century Park Jakarta Indonesia can visit some notable places of interest:
* Sudirman Place Lifestyle Mall - .25 km
* Kafe Taman Semanggi – 2 km/ 10-minute drive
* Senayan Trade Center - .5 km/ 5-minute walk
* Senayan Driving Range - .5 km/ 5-minute walk
* Al Bina Mosque – 200 m/ 3-minute walk
* Ratu Plaza Shopping Center - .5 km/ 5-minute walk
* Klub Golf Senayan – 1 km/ 5-minute drive
* Pasaraya Grande Blok – 4 km/ 10 minute-drive
* Mall Taman Anggrek – 8 km/ 15-minute drive
* ITC Mangga Dua – 20 km/ 30-minute drive
* Fantasy World – 15 km/ 20-minute drive
* Plaza Semanggi – 1 km/ 10-minute drive
* Monas (National Museum) – 10 km/ 15-minute drive
* Central Business District – 2 km
* Soekarno Hatta Airport – 26 km/ 25-minute drive
* Plaza Senayan Shopping Center - .5 km/ 5-minute walk
* Senayan City
Jl Pintu Satu Senayan, Jakarta 10270, Indonesia
Phone : (62-21) 571 2041 Fax : (62-21) 571 2191
Reservation Fax : (62-21) 571 2094 Reservation e-mail : email@example.com
(Sumber: http://www.centurypark-jakarta.com, www.atletcentury.com)